- Intelligent, highly efficient network power protection.
- Ideal for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and more.
- Temperature-compensated charging.
- High online efficiency with Green Mode.
- Easy and convenient remote accessibility—network manageable with USB and Serial connectivity.
- SmartConnect, the first cloud-enabled UPS management system for distributed IT.
- Boost and trim automatic voltage regulation (AVR).
- Hot-swappable lithium-ion battery with pure sine-wave output and cold-start capability.
- Intuitive LCD interface with LED indicators and audible alarms.
- Resettable circuit breakers.
Smtl1500rm3uc Smart-Ups Li-Ion Rackmount Battery Backup System, 6 Outlets, 1500 Va, 680 J
Intelligent, highly efficient network power protection is ideal for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and more. SmartConnect, the first cloud-enabled UPS management system for distributed IT, features a simple web interface for system administrators and non-tech users alike, with clear notifications in plain language. USB and Serial connectivity provides easy and convenient remote accessibility and network manageability. High online efficiency, with reduced utility costs and less heat generation in standard operating mode, is taken to the next level with the onboard, patent-pending Green Mode, which allows you to bypass unused electrical components to achieve an even higher level of operating efficiency without sacrificing protection. Boost and trim automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects low and high voltage conditions without accessing internal power. Hot-swappable lithium-ion battery provides pure sine-wave output and is capable of cold-starts when utility power is out. Intuitive LCD interface with LED indicators and audible alarms deliver clear status information and feature easy-to-use navigation keys to keep operation simple. Resettable circuit breakers enable quick recovery from overload events. Temperature-compensated charging prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage based on the battery's temperature.