- Outstanding acoustical performance for open-plan areas.
- Energy-saving, light-reflective finish.
- BioBlock and HumiGuard Plus sag-, humidity-, mold- and mildew-resistant protection.
- Smooth, clean and ultra-durable—impact-, scratch- and soil-resistant.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Part of the CLEANASSURE family—may be washed and disinfected without compromising the structural integrity of the tiles.
- Compatible with the TECHZONE Ceiling System.
Optima Ceiling Tiles, Non-Directional, Square Tegular (0.56"), 48" X 48" X 1", White, 6/carton
With an Articulation Class rating between 180 and 200 as well as an NRC sound absorption rating between 0.9 and 1, Optima ceiling tiles deliver exceptional acoustic performance, particularly in open-plan areas where noise can be an issue. Featuring an attractive, stucco-like fine-textured surface and a bright white, light-reflective finish—rated at 88%, on average—they're ideal for dimly lit environments and where daylight is preferred over electric. Smooth and ultra-durable, each panel provides excellent impact-, scratch- and soil-resistant performance, ensuring a bright, clean appearance for years to come. BioBlock and HumiGuard Plus treatments ensure premium levels of sag, humidity, mold and mildew protection. As a part of the Armstrong® CLEANASSURE family of products, you can clean and disinfect your panels' surfaces without compromising their structural integrity. Compatible with a wide range of grid systems, including the TECHZONE Ceiling System, these tiles always install quickly and easily. Check Edge Detail to ensure your choice matches your grid system and trim.
|Unit||Carton of 1|