- Polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% UVA and UVB up to 380 nm.
- Dual-injected, cushioned brow bar offers comfort and protection.
- DX anti-fog hard coat helps protect lens from fog, scratches, and many chemicals.
- 3-position pantascopic lens angle and temple adjustment enhances sightlines.
- Aspheric lenses and wraparound coverage provides virtually unobstructed viewing range.
Maxim Protective Eyewear, Teal Frame/clear Lens, Anti-Fog/scratch Coat,20/ctn
Combines a broader range of view, adjustability and comfort in safety glasses that are enjoyable to wear. Adjustable features include 3-angle position lenses and temple lengths. Pantascopic lenses allow a greater range of view to broaden sightlines for the wearer. Additional comfort features include a dual-injected, cushioned brow bar, a soft nose bridge, and lightweight frames. DX™ anti-fog hard coat on the lenses keeps vision clearer by reducing the chances of fogging, scratching, or chemical damage. The sophisticated, contoured design offers both an attractive appearance along with functional eye protection. The impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% UV rays and UVB up to 380 nm. Recommended for use during chipping, chiseling, drilling, grinding, machining, masonry, pouring/casting, power fastening, riveting, sanding and sawing.
|Unit||Carton of 20|