- Excellent cut and abrasion resistance.
- DuPont™ KEVLAR® brand fiber for high tensile strength relative to its weight - up to five times stronger than steel.
- Dark coloring hides dirt and grime.
- Gloves with polymer coating offer better grip and durability.
- 13-gauge Kevlar® / Synthetic shell with a black nitrile foam coating on the palm and fingertips.
Kevlar Gloves 9178nf, Kevlar/nitrile Foam, Black, X-Large
Durable Kevlar® gloves are an excellent choice for strength as well as cut and abrasion resistance. DuPont™ Kevlar® brand fiber is known for high tensile strength relative to its weight - up to five times stronger than steel. Sturdy gloves feature a 13-gauge Kevlar®/synthetic shell with a black nitrile foam coating on the palm and fingertips. Polymer coating for better grip and durability during tough jobs. Dark color hides dirt and grime, so gloves look better longer.
|Unit||Pair of 2|
|Compliance Standards||ANSI CPPT 4|
|Country||KOREA, REPUBLIC OF|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Prop65Warning||WARNING: Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Material(s)||Kevlar'; Nitrile Foam|