- Replaceable brow pad enhances comfort and extends life.
- ANSI/ISEA compliant when worn in the forward and reverse donning positions.
- Suspension sits lower on head to reduce pressure and increase security.
- 4-point ratchet suspension allows wearer to customize height and fit.
- Slots allow for attachment of safety accessories.
- Short brim enhances better upward visibility.
H-700 SERIES HARD HAT WITH FOUR POINT RATCHET SUSPENSION, WHITE
Comfortable, tough and lightweight safety headgear that helps protect the top of the head due to the potential hazard of small falling objects or exposed fixed objects that may be bumped into. A 4-point ratchet suspension adjusts easily to allow for a customized height and fit that best suits the individual who wears the hard hat. Workers wearing this hard hat will also appreciate its low profile design and balance, which provide for a more comfortable and less obtrusive feel. A short brim allows for better upward visibility, a feature that potentially enhances both safety and productivity. The soft brow pad cushions the forehead and is removable for easy replacement. For added versatility, the hard hat features accessory slots to accommodate 3M’s cap mounted ear-muffs, headgear, faceshields, and welding helmets (all sold separately). The hat may be worn in either the forward or reverse donning position. The rigid shell helps reduce chances of injury by deflecting small falling objects from striking the head of the person who wears this safety headgear. The hard hat also helps protect from injuries due to bumping into stationary objects such as pipes, rods, shafts, construction timbers, branches, or exposed electrical conductors. The suspension system inside the hard hat helps absorb the effects of the impact to dissipate the force.