- Neoprene blend construction designed for protection from solvents.
- Textured fingertips for wet or dry grip.
- Silicone-free; not made of natural rubber latex.
- Ambidextrous to improve usage efficiency.
- Good for handling hydraulic fluids, working with solvents, wiping down parts and machinery and more.
- Highest level of dexterity per EN420: 2003 standard.
G29 Solvent Resistant Gloves, 295 Mm Length, X-Large/size 10, Blue, 500/carton
Solve your solvent problems—these gloves are designed with a neoprene blend to allow workers handling solvents to do their job in a safe and productive manner. Textured fingertips allow for a sturdy grip, whether gloves are used wet or dry. Gloves provide a high level of dexterity, similar to that of thin mil gloves. They are silicone-free and not made of natural rubber latex. Designed to be ambidextrous, for more efficient usage. Excellent for handling hydraulic fluids, working with solvents, wiping down parts and machinery and more.
|Unit||Carton of 10|