- Touchscreen compatible.
- Beaded cuffs prevent roll-down and help alleviate concerns of contamination.
- Textured fingertips for dexterity.
- Meets U.S. FDA regulations for food handling applications.
- Gloves can be recycled via the Kimberly-Clark RightCycle* Program.
- Powder-free and not made with natural rubber latex.
G10 FLEX BLUE NITRILE GLOVES, BLUE, 9.5", X-LARGE, 100/BOX
Designed for tasks requiring maximum dexterity without sacrificing protection. Powder-free and ambidextrous. Textured fingertips. No natural rubber latex, reduces concern for people with a Type 1 Latex allergy. Approved for food handling. The gloves help meet your zero-landfill requirements with the RightCycle by Kimberly-Clark Professional™ recycling program.