- Blow-fill-seal bottles are tamper resistant, yet easily removed in an emergency.
- Extended flow opening provides longer flow rate than conventional bottles.
- Durable, open face design holds bottles firmly in place with easy access to bottles in an emergency.
- Simple, highly visible operating instructions are provided on each unit. 16 oz. and 32 oz. bottles feature trilingual instructions.
- Mounting fasteners included.
- Helps provide quick action when an eye needs to be flushed or decontaminated.
- Includes one 32-oz, single-use bottle of eye wash per station.
- Sealed, sterile bottles contain a buffered, saline solution, superior to tap water for emergency eye care.
Fendall Single Eye Wash Station, 32 Oz
Be prepared for quick action when an eye needs to be flushed or decontaminated. This station helps provide relief until primary eyewash care can be provided. Includes single-use 32-oz. bottle of eye wash. Mounts easily with fasteners (included). Classified as a personal (secondary) device.
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|WarrantyComments||Manufacturer's limited one-year warranty|